The North Charleston Coliseum and Performing Arts Center (NCCPAC) has issued a new security policy, which debuts at the South Carolina Stingrays game on Jan. 5, 2018 but includes all future events, including concerts.
NCCPAC will soon regulate the size and types of bags that may be carried into the venues. Fans are encouraged not to bring any types of bags, but if you must (and we must sometimes, OK?), check out the restrictions in the full NCCPAC statement here or check out the criteria below.
Fans are strongly encouraged to not bring any types of bags to the North Charleston Coliseum and Performing Arts Center, however, outlined below are types of bags that will be permitted:
- Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 14” x 6” x 14”
- One-gallon plastic freezer bag (Ziploc bag or similar)
- Small clutch bags, with our without a handle or strap, not to exceed 4.5” x 6.5”
- An exception will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection at designated entrance specifically for this purpose.
- Diaper bags will be allowed for families with infants and toddlers. Child must be present.
Prohibited items include, but are not limited to: purses larger than a clutch bag, coolers, briefcases, backpacks, fanny packs, cinch bags, seat cushions, luggage of any kind, computer bags and camera bags or any bag larger than the permissible size.
Fans will continue to be able to carry items allowed into the venues such as non-professional cameras, binoculars, and smart phones as long as they are in their pockets or a clear bag.