It’s Friday the 13th! Which, depending on how you look at it, could mean that unlucky things are going to happen to you or it could mean that you’re about to get some fun new stuff. That’s because it’s also Treat Yo’ Self day. And Urban Outfitters is having a sale, offering an extra 13 percent off your order at checkout.
See, Friday the 13th isn’t that bad! Stop hiding under the covers and treat yo’ self to one (or more) of these cute, on-sale finds.
- 12-Piece Electroplated Flatware Set, $55: This flatware set wins the award as the prettiest flatware set of all time. The only drawback? The pieces can’t go in the dishwasher. So consider them as your special-occasion utensils.
- 15-Ounce Graphic Mug, $8: We don’t often get political here at Kitchn, but this mug is a must-have for anyone and everyone.
- Mix ‘N Match 16 Ounce Bowl Set, $20 for three: Stripes! Speckles! Marbling! These bowls are perfectly mismatched. Plus, they’re safe to use in the microwave and the oven.
- 12-Piece Speckled Dinnerware Set, $89: We’ve written about this ceramic dinnerware set before — and we’ll keep doing it until someone buys it for us! Although at $89 with another 13 percent off, we should probably just buy it for ourselves.
- Wonky Grid Napkin Set, $26 for four: A hostess can never have too many cloth napkins. Use these during your next dinner party or just as a way to fancy up dinner by yourself in front of the television.
- Botanical Wax Resist Serving Bowl, $30: This ceramic bowl looks like it would cost closer to $100! Get it now before Urban catches on!
- Geode Bottom Glass, $14 for two: From the side, these cocktail glasses look like ordinary vessels. Go to drink from them, however, and you’ll see a cool geode-inspired design at the bottom.
- Disco Cactus Sipper Cup, $12: This 19-ounce travel mug will help keep you hydrated wherever you are.
- Faceted Utensil Holder, $20: Glam up your kitchen with this gem-like utensil holder. The utensils aren’t included, but we’re guessing you’ve got those already.
- Marble Hexagon Cutting Board, $44: Use this as a cheeseboard, serving tray, or just a way to corral your soaps and lotions around your kitchen sink.
Keep shopping: 10 Tiny Ways to Treat Yo’ Self for $20 or Less