We love Trader Joe’s for so many things, but if we had to choose the one thing we love the most, it would have to be their snack selection. It is nothing short of amazing. From their signature nibbles to quirky one-of-a-kind finds, they get an A+ in the snack department.
Toss any one of these 10 favorites in your lunch box and it’ll make battling the 3 p.m. slump a whole lot easier.
- Peanut Butter-Filled Pretzels, $4 for 16 ounces: You know how they say “It’s what’s on the inside that counts”? We’re pretty sure they were talking about these salty pretzels with creamy peanut butter-filled centers.
- Sweetened Dried Orange Slices, $2 for 5.3 ounces: These sweet slices of dried fruit are your answer to eating an orange at your desk without getting sticky, wet fingers and making a mess all over your keyboard. Better grab two bags — they go fast.
- Organic Chia Bars, $3 for box of five: These crunchy, chewy bars with almonds, cranberries, and pumpkin seeds have just 100 calories each, so they won’t weigh you down.
- Crunchy Nutty Rice Bites With Quinoa and Cranberries, $3 for 5 ounces: Crunchy snack-lovers, these rice bites are for you! A blend of crisped brown and white rice, quinoa, dried fruit, and nuts, they’re a slightly healthier but equally satisfying alternative to Rice Krispies Treats.
- Caramel Ginger Popcorn, $3 for 7 ounces: Classic caramel coating partners with crystalized ginger for a warm, spicy, sweet twist that you’ll be eating by the handful. This is a must-try — and the sooner, the better.
- Matcha Joe-Joe’s, $3 for 10.5 ounces: The newest version of Trader Joe’s signature sandwich cookie is totally on trend. It features a velvety vanilla-matcha icing sandwiched between two crisp, buttery cookies. P.S.: The matcha flavor is pretty mild, so even if you’re not swooning for all things matcha just yet, you’ll still love these cookies.
- Coffee Glazed Almonds, $4 for 8 ounces: This is the caffeine fix you want to reach for when the 3 p.m. slump hits. These sweet and salty crunchy almonds with a dark roast glaze are so much better than a cup of joe.
- Ranch Seasoned Crispy Chickpeas, $3 for 6 ounces: This version wins with convenience and its super-savory, irresistible spice coating.
- Avocado Citrus Greek Yogurt: $1 for 5.3 ounces: Forget the toast. Here’s how to get your avocado fix with a big boost of protein to carry you through the afternoon. The combo might sound a little out there, but trust me — it totally works and it’s amazing.