Good news for lovers of all things floral: Ree Drummond (aka The Pioneer Woman) has teamed up with Hamilton Beach to release four of the most flowery slow cookers to ever hit the market. We’re totally obsessed, but not surprised: Ree’s line of cookware, dishes, and kitchen gadgets has always been incredibly beautiful. (So much of it looks like it could have come from Anthropologie — only the prices are much lower!)
Here are the 10 prettiest items in The Pioneer Woman’s product line — all of which are available at Walmart.
Loading Shopping Roundup…
- 6-Quart Portable Slow Cooker Vintage Floral, $25: We had a hard time picking just one of the four new slow cookers, but eventually landed on the one with the Vintage Floral print. Or wait, maybe we want Country Garden? Decisions are hard!
- Flea Market Scalloped Ramekin, $12 for six: Use these seven-ounce stoneware ramekins as soufflé dishes or mini prep bowls, or to hold snacks (olives, nuts, candy, etc.) during a party.
- Country Garden Utensil Crock, $26: This utensil crock would look adorable next to any vintage or modern stove.
- Country Garden 3-Piece Canister Set, $54: Even if you don’t need these for your kitchen, you might need them for your bathroom. (Or your bedroom or a craft room.)
- Adeline 16-Ounce Emboss Glass Tumblers, $16 for four: These fancy-looking glasses are dishwasher-safe, so you can use them as your everyday drinking cups.
- Flea Market Ceramic Muffin Pan, $13: Make cupcakes for a birthday girl and give them to her in this adorable muffin pan. Or just give her the treats and keep the pan for yourself — we won’t tell.
- Patchwork Tablecloth, $14: Score a vintage-looking tablecloth without having to hunt through stacks and stacks of linens at an antique store. This one measures 52 by 70 inches and can go in the washing machine.
- Blossom Jubilee 12-Piece Dinnerware Set, $50: Polka-dots and flowers? Yes, please. The set includes a dinner plate, salad plate, and bowl for four.
- Farmhouse Lace Bowls, $16 for four: These microwave-safe bowls are perfect for soup, oatmeal, grits, ice cream, and more.
- Kari 8-Inch Butter Dish, $8.50: Lift the lid on this butter dish to reveal, well, butter (obviously) and also the most adorable floral pattern.
What are you eyeing from her line? And more importantly, which slow cooker would you get?