OFFICIAL RULES NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
1.How To Enter: Beginning at 12:01 a.m. (EST) on October 17, 2017, visit www.mensfitness.com Website and follow the Annabelle: Creation entry directions. All entries must be received no later than 11:59 p.m. (EST) on October 24, 2017. Only one internet entry per person and per e-mail address will be accepted. Subsequent entries on a single day will be disqualified. Subsequent attempts made by the same individual to submit multiple internet entries on a single day by using multiple e-mail addresses or otherwise will be disqualified. In the event of a dispute over the identity of an online entrant, entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the entry. Authorized account holder is defined as the person assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses. All materials submitted become the property of American Media, Inc. and will not be returned.
2.Winner Selection / Random Drawing: Winner will be selected in a random drawing to be held on or about October 24, 2017 from among all eligible entries that are complete. The random drawing will be conducted by representatives from Sponsor whose decisions are final and binding in all respects relating to this Sweepstakes. Odds of winning a Prize depend upon the total number of eligible entries received.
Prize: (20) winners will receive one (1) Annabelle: Creation from Warner Bros.
Total approximate retail value is a maximum of $19.98.
No transfer, substitution or cash equivalent for any prizes will be permitted, except at the sole discretion of the Sponsors due to prize unavailability for any reason, including but not limited to, cancellation, scheduling conflicts or an event of force majeure, the remaining components of the prize will be awarded and the Sponsors’ obligation to the winners will be fulfilled, and no other additional compensation will be provided. Sponsors reserve the right to substitute the prize of greater or equal value.
3. Giveaway is open only to legal residents of the United States and the District of Columbia, 18 years or older. Employees of American Media, Inc., its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising or promotion agencies, and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible. Void in Puerto Rico, Canada, and where prohibited or restricted by law. No substitution or transfer of Prize is permitted. All federal, state and local taxes and any expenses relating to the acceptance and use of a Prize are the sole responsibility of each Winner. All federal, state and local laws apply.
- All prizes are non-transferable except by Sponsor. The prizes cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer. The winner is not entitled to the difference between the approximate retail value and the actual value of the Prize. The Promotion Entities are not responsible for any typographical or other errors in the offer or administration of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, errors in the printing or posting of the offer or Official Rules, the selection and announcement of any winner, or the distribution of any prize. Any attempt to damage the content or operation of the Promotion is unlawful and subject to legal action by Sponsor or its agents. Sponsor reserves the right to terminate, withdraw or amend the Promotion or disqualify any Entry for any reason and without notice including, without limitation, if Sponsor suspects tampering has occurred, voiding the entries at issue or terminating the Promotion and selecting a winner from among that portion of the Promotion that has not been compromised, if any. Promotion Entities will not replace any lost or stolen Prize items. The Promotion Entities and any telephone network or service providers are not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate transcription of Entry information, or for any human error, technical malfunction, lost or delayed data transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, line failure or malfunction of any telephone network, computer equipment or software, the inability to access any web site or online service or any other error, human or otherwise.
- By accepting Prize, Winners consent that Sponsor may use the Winners’ names, photographs, or other likenesses, the Winners’ hometown and biographical information, statements concerning the contest entry, or Sponsors’ products without compensation for purposes of advertising, promotion, and merchandising, and grant all rights to edit or modify and to publish and copyright it. Winners must also make themselves available to travel at Sponsor’s expense for promotional purposes. By accepting Prize, Winners agree to hold Sponsor, its respective directors, officers, employees, and assigns, harmless against any and all claims and liability arising out of Prize. Winners assume all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused, by participating in this Sweepstakes. By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules, and understand that the Sweepstakes results are final in all respects. By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to hold Sponsor, its respective directors, officers, employees, and assigns, harmless against any and all claims and liability arising out of Prize. Entrant is responsible for all online charges incurred by Internet Service Provider.
- Neither Sponsor, any telephone network, nor service providers are responsible for incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information, or for any human error, technical malfunctions, lost/delayed data transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, line failures or any telephone network, computer equipment, software, inability to access any Web site or on-line service, or any other error or malfunction, or late, lost, illegible, incomplete damaged, postage-due, mutilated or misdirected entries or entries not properly forwarded to Sponsor. Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. If the judges determine, in their sole discretion, that there is any suspected or actual electronic tampering with the Sweepstakes or if technical difficulties compromise the integrity of the Sweepstakes, the judges reserve the right to void the entries at issue and conduct a random drawing to award the Prize using all eligible entries received as of the termination date. If the Sweepstakes is terminated due to tampering or technical difficulties prior to its expiration date, notice will be posted at www.mensfitness.com Any attempt to deliberately damage the content or operation of this Sweepstakes is unlawful and subject to legal action.
NOTE: Internet entry must be made by the entrant, only at the authorized website address of www.mensfitness.com. Entries made by any other individual or entity and/or originating at any other Internet website or e-mail address, including but not limited to commercial contest subscription notification and/or entering service sites, will be declared invalid and as such ruled ineligible for this contest.
7. OPT-IN: Any information entrants provide to the Sponsor will be used to communicate with entrant in relation to these Sweepstakes. Sponsor may also share this information with third parties who are participating in this program. Sponsor or third parties may contact entrants at a future date about services the Sponsor believes entrants will find of interest.
8. Requests for the names of Winners must be received by October 24, 2017. Residents of Vermont may omit return postage.
9. This Sweepstakes is sponsored by American Media, Inc., 1000 American Media Way, Boca Raton, FL 33464.